Working towards making Watermill Leisure Park "COVID-19 SECURE"
We are continuously working to make our park COVID-19 secure to reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
Helping to protect our customers and staff
Here are just some of the changes in place to make the park safer.
- Hand sanitiser and hand sanitiser stations
- Clear Signage about social distancing and hygiene
- More frequent cleaning procedures in place
- Contactless payment options
Please note that in order for us to open on 4 July and remain open, we will be putting the following measures in place until further notice:
- You must make a booking. This allows us to maintain safe distances between customers and to keep track of the number of people in the premises at any one time.
- In order to help reduce the risk of a local outbreak of coronavirus, we are taking contact details for customers, as well as recording times entering and leaving our premises.
In line with guidance issued by the Department for Health and Social Care, we will keep your details for 21 days. We will share them with Test and Trace personnel, if asked, in the event of a fellow customer or staff member testing positive for coronavirus.
Data will be handled according to GDPR, security and ethical standards at every stage of the process – from its collection and storage by us to its transfer and use by NHS Test and Trace. NHS Test and Trace will handle all data according to the highest ethical and security standards and it will be used only for NHS care, management, evaluation and research.
We confirm we have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19